Saturday, August 08, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 47

Author:
Meg O'Brien
Title: I'll Love you Till I Die

Series:
Stand Alone
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 276

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3

Date Started:
Aug 6, 2009
Date Finished: Aug 8, 2009


My Comments:
A very slow start... Almost didn't finish!  The middle kept me interested enough to want to know more, but I was far from loving it..  But then the ending gripped me and kept me up all hours of the night.. er, morning!! hahaha

I'm glad I stuck it out and enjoyed all the twists and turns in trying to figure out who the murderer was.. which was someone I had suspected at some point, but never know for sure until they book told me!  :)



Description from the publisher:


Joanna Carr awakens in a hospital after six months in a catatonic state, only to be told that her husband has been murdered. Fleeing to the safety of their country home, Joanna senses something is wrong. And why, now that her childhood sweetheart has returned to revive the dangerous attraction that once bound them, is Joanna sure the nightmare has just begun?

No comments:

Post a Comment