Friday, August 14, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 48

Author:
Nancy J. Cohen
Title: Permed to Death

Series:
1st in A Bad Hair Day Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 292

Book From:
Own
My Rating:
293

Date Started:
Aug 9, 2009
Date Finished: Aug 14, 2009


My Comments:
I enjoyed the mystery in this story.. I suspected who the killer was right away, however there were so many twists and turns I was never quite sure.

I enjoyed Marla and look forward to reading more of the series.. I hope we get to see more of the salon in the next books. I am also looking forward to seeing the friendship build between Marla and her *many* male friends :) along with her best friend Tally..



Description from the publisher:


Meet Marla Shore, a Florida beauty salon owner with a knack for creating dazzling 'dos -- and solving mysteries. In her debut case, the brazen beautician is set to unravel a shocking murder that's making waves all over Palm Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment