Sunday, March 22, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 14

Author:
Raeanne Thayne
Title: A Merger...Or Marriage?

Series:
6th in The Wilder series
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 210

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
March 19, 2009
Date Finished: March 22, 2009


My Comments:
Such a predictable ending!  But you know what?  It didn't matter at all..  I loved it as much as the rest of the books in the series!  I am really sad to be finished with this series.. I feel like I really know the Wilder's and would love to read more about their lives.

This book had a 5 year old boy and a cute little dog to liven things up :)  Dogs and kids always make me smile and enjoy stories that much more.
I wish we could have connected with the main couple in this book a little more.. The story seemed to be more about the hospital takeover since it was the conclusion to the set.. that is my only complaint. :)


Description from the publisher:


To snag a coveted promotion, financial whiz Anna Wilder had to close one last important deal: the takeover of her hometown hospital, Walnut River General. Black Sheep Anna had never felt like she'd fit into the respected Wilder clan, and now her job was making the proposed merger personal--especially when she met her opponent in the boardroom Richard Green was the savvy attorney--and ex-love--determined to foil her plans. After one unbelievable kiss years ago, Anna had run far away from her home, her insecurities and the man who made her pulse quicken. But perhaps her return was a second chance in disguise. Could Richard convince Anna that "this" merger was bad business...and take over her heart instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment