Friday, April 18, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 14
Book From: Library
Date Started: 4/15/8
Date Finished: 4/18/08
My Rating: 3.5

Author: Rebecca Winters
Title: The Italian Tycoon and the Nanny
Series: Stand Alone Novel
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 249


My Comments:
Would have gotten a 4 if I didn't feel there was inconsistencies in the writing style. A few times it felt as if the author was throwing in some "big words" to appear "smart". I just found it distracting.

The story however was very very good :)
It had it all, from tears to joy! And I really enjoyed reading a story set in Italy and the characters were just so easy to love. The beginning of the book was so emotional and had me in tears... its very rare that I connect with characters that fast. :)



Description from the publisher:
A new daddy to his orphaned nephew, Massimo needs help. Bringing the baby's beautiful aunt Julie Marchant to Italy as a nanny seems the perfect solution.

Plucked from her quiet, suburban existence, Julie is a fish out of water in Massimo's glamorous, wealthy world. But she's thrilled to be part of her nephew's life, even if it means being the hired help! More of a challenge is spending every day with Massimo, trying desperately to ignore her attraction to this brooding tycoon.…

No comments:

Post a Comment