Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 12
Book From: Owned, donated to library
Date Started: 4/06/08
Date Finished: 04/09/08
My Rating: 3

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: All American Girl
Series: Stand Alone Novel
Genre: Chick Lit
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 398


My Comments:
My friend Danielle recently read this book and commented on how good it was, so my friend Kym and I decided we would read it together as a buddy read.. I thought it was a really cute story with cute main characters.. I love the way Meg Cabot writes, but I'm feeling like I should think about reading less young adult books with this one lol.. I didn't feel like I was relating to the main character that well (even though I found her to be cute and fun) and it ended up making me feel a bit on the old side! ;)



Description from the publisher:
Samantha Madison is just your average disenfranchised sophomore gal living in DC when, in an inadvertent moment sandwiched between cookie buying and CD-perusing, she puts a stop to an attempt on the life of the president. Before she can say “MTV2” she’s appointed Teen Ambassador to the UN and has caught the eye of the very cute First Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment