Sunday, May 07, 2006

Book #13 in 2006
Finished: 5/07
Title: Undead and Unappreciated
Author: MaryJanice Davidson
Genre: Paranormal
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 271
My Rating: 3/5
book 3 in the series


Description from the publisher:
Reluctant vampire queen Betsy Taylor may rule the topsy-turvy world of the undead, but now Betsy's discovered that she has a long-lost half-sister who's the devil's daughter--and destined to rule the underworld.

My Comments:
I think this book might be a little too graphic for some people.... These books seem to be included in Chick Lit lists which normally don't tend to be so bad but this one was a bit gory at times... it didn't really bother me much though. :)
I liked the addition of Betsy's half sister, but was unhappy to see less of her best friend Jessica in this book.
And it seemed like Betsy finally was hit with the realization that being a vampire meant that she would out live so many people and things that she loved.

Overall it was a pretty good story, but not as good as previous books in the series.. it seemed almost plot less to me since it didn't really come to much of a conclusion.

Fun Quote:
Small box = not shoes. But it could mean jewelry, which I like as much as the next dead girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy it's Pamela from Kansas and this book sounds great!!! Hugs, Pamela

    ReplyDelete