Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Book #14 in 2006
Finished: 5/17
Title: Undead and Unreturnable
Author: MaryJanice Davidson
Genre: Paranormal
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 250
My Rating: 3/5
book 4 in the series


Description from the publisher:
Queen of the Vampires Betsy Taylor is in the middle of planning the perfect wedding to drop-dead gorgeous vamp Eric Sinclair. But all is not bouquets and bridal showers-Betsy is plagued by ghosts who demand her help in rectifying their past mistakes, and a serial killer is on the loose. With his victims all being tall, blond women, Betsy fits the profile exactly.

My Comments:
Pretty good story, I liked the addition of more ghosts for her to help :)
Visiting and babysitting her new half brother was fun to read too... and we got to see more of a relationship growing with her half (devil) sister which was nice.
Jessica was back in this story, however this time there was an absence of her other roommate Marc!

The one thing that really bugged me about this particular book was the inconsistencies in the dates... It was referred to over and over again that things that happen in the last book were 3 months previous, but by my count (LOL) from Halloween to Christmas is just about 2 months not 3. And there was other date mix-ups in the beginning as well.
I guess I'm just too picky, but these things always stand out to me and bug me!

No comments:

Post a Comment