Sunday, December 13, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 82

Author:
Joanne Fluke
Title: Plum Pudding Murder

Series:
12th in Hannah Swensen Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 285

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
5

Date Started:
Dec 9, 2009
Date Finished: Dec 13, 2009


My Comments:
I already can't wait for the next book!  Fluke just has me so addicted :)

I'm still pulling for Norman.. And I'm slightly annoyed that Mike didn't get a good talking to for his actions in the last book lol

Moishe had me laughing my butt off with all his tree climbing, ornament hunting and ribbon chasing :)  Love that cat! 


Description from the publisher:


Holiday business is booming at Hannah Swenson's Cookie Jar pastry shop, but the mysterious murder of "Lunatic Larry" Jaeger puts a serious crimp in the season of good cheer.

From the looks of it, Larry had as many enemies as Hannah's sugar cookies have sprinkles. With the 12 days of Christmas ticking down and cookie orders piling up, tracking down the killer won't be easy.

A clever whodunit with pastry recipe dividends

No comments:

Post a Comment