Monday, September 07, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 55

Author:
Judi McCoy
Title: Hounding the Pavement

Series:
1st in A Dog Walker Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 305

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
5

Date Started:
Sept 2, 2009
Date Finished: Sept 7, 2009


My Comments:
Oh I loved this book!!!  And I would think anyone who is a dog lover.. especially small breeds, would love it also! It's just too cute  :)

Ellie can "hear" her little yorkiepoo talking to her and they carry on long hilarious conversations!!  Very original and entertaining..



I can not wait for the next book and more Ellie and Rudy adventures!!  :)



Description from the publisher:


Meet Ellie Engleman, psychic dog-walker

The newest dog-walker on Manhattan?s Upper East Side has a talent?she can hear what her canine clientele is thinking. So when a dog?s owner turns up dead, Ellie must bone up on her sleuthing?and perk up her ears to find a killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment