Saturday, June 20, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 32

Author:
Nancy Martin
Title: How to Murder a Millionaire

Series:
1st in Blackbird Sisters Mystery series
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 254

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
2.5

Date Started:
June 15, 2009
Date Finished: June 20, 2009


My Comments:
I was a little disappointed in this book... So many people raved about it to me the last couple of years.. But I found it to be a little jumpy.. and a bit too many characters in the story.. It just didn't flow right for me.






I will give the series another try thought.. I thought Nora's character had potential and she did hold my interest enough to finish the story fairly quickly.  :)


Description from the publisher:


Nora Blackbird, society columnist and down-and-almost-out former debutante, reclaims her place within Philadelphia's elite when she stumbles upon the murdered body of a millionaire art collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment