Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 21

Author:
Pamela Bauer
Title: Having Justin's Baby

Series:
Bundle of Joy
Genre: Romance
Format: eBook
Pages: 246

Book From:
Library (OverDrive)
My Rating:
4

Date Started:
April 1, 2009
Date Finished: April 22, 2009


My Comments:
Such a sweet story!  I found some of it to be a little silly at times, but it didn't stop me from loving the characters and their friendships.

I was disappointed that one thing was left unsolved though..

I would like to read more by this author soon.. I found the writing to flow very nicely for me.. there were a couple of spots I questioned things but all in all a sweet story of love and friendship :)

 

Description from the publisher:


There's no turning back once Paige makes a colossal mistake that could cost her the best friend she's ever had. How can life possibly stay the same for her and Justin after they spend one passionate night together? If only her fiancè hadn't run off with another woman. And if only Justin hadn't been there to comfort her when she'd been so utterly vulnerable....
But now she's pregnant and Paige can't turn back the clock and things couldn't get any more complicated. Because this innocent little baby puts a whole new spin on the term "just friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment