Sunday, February 15, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 7

Author:
Marie Ferrarella
Title: Falling for the M.D.

Series:
1st in the Wilder Family series
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 248

Book From:
Own
My Rating:
4

Date Started:
Feb 10, 2009
Date Finished: Feb 15, 2009


My Comments:


Found this to be a captivating romance with loveable characters.  I enjoyed the hospital theme, and looking forward to reading the rest of the series.


I thought the ending was a little too quick, but that seems to be common with these little romance books.


Another thing that bothered me was there was one thing left open.. I know its because it's a series and the loose end left is about the sister who's story is told in the last book of the set. It just bothers me that I'll have to wait that long to know! haha 

The final thing that bothered me was that the guy in the next book has the start of his story told in the last chapter of this book without him being part of the story previously.. which I find confusing.  I don't feel that they should do that with this kind of series because it is so hard to find them if you don't purchase them the month they are released.




Description from the publisher:



After his father's death, successful doctor Peter Wilder faced off against a formidable enemy: a huge conglomerate vying to take over the small-town hospital his family had run for years. At least Peter knew he had every single member of the board of directors on his side for the fight of his life.
Except for one.
Beautiful, brainy Bethany Holloway was on a mission to bring Walnut River into the future--with or without Peter Wilder. But to her surprise, the heated arguments between her and the good doctor sparked an unmistakable fire of attraction. Would Bethany give Dr. Wilder a taste of bitter medicine--or take over his heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment