Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Book Number in 2009: 3

Author:
Stephenie Meyer
Title: Eclipse

Series:
3rd in the Twilight Saga
Genre: Paranormal, Young Adult
Format:
Hardcover
Pages:
629

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
Jan 13, 2009
Date Finished:
Jan 27, 2009


My Comments:

"Sleep my Bella.  Dream happy dreams.  You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."


There were so many typos in this book.. that always makes me nuts!


That being said, I love these characters, I feel what they feel.  I've never read a series that gets me so wrapped up emotionally. My heart broke for Jacob at the end of the book.  And I sat at the edge of my seat during the battle fought in the story.. I couldn't bear any of my "friends" being hurt!


I will be reading the conclusion of this series very soon.  I have mixed feelings about that :')


Description from the publisher:


As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

No comments:

Post a Comment