Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 2

Author: Terri Reed
Title: Double Threat Christmas

Series: McClaine's series
Genre: Romance, Holiday
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 216

Book From: Own
My Rating: 3.5

Date Started: Jan 8, 2009
Date Finished: Jan 13, 2009


My Comments:

I felt a little lost at times, but I know it was because there were 3 other books before this one in the series that told the stories of the main character's older brothers. Other than that I found this one to be very cute and full of suspense.


I did predict the killer early on, but it didn't change my feelings of the story.  I enjoyed watching Megan and Paul fall for each other and found it inspiring that Megan was able to take such great leaps in overcoming her OCD.

Description from the publisher:

According to police, Megan McClain had the motive, means and opportunity to commit a double murder. Unless she can prove her innocence, she'll spend Christmas in jail. Is someone trying to frame her? Who? She starts nosing around--and uncovers not one, but two unlikely suspects. The detective working the case doesn't appreciate Megan doing his job for him. And the more Paul Wallace investigates, the guiltier Megan looks. That's because she is hiding something. Something that scares her even more than her feelings for the handsome cop.

No comments:

Post a Comment