Sunday, November 30, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 54
Book From: Library
Date Started: 11/26/08
Date Finished: 11/30/08
My Rating: 3.5

Author: Cynthia Reese
Title: The Baby Wait
Series: Harlequin Superromance (Suddenly a Parent)
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 275


My Comments:
I had a hard time getting into this story at first, the writing seemed a bit jumpy to me... And the story was much heavier than I thought it would be for a Harlequin Superromance. But I loved Sara and Joe right away and I enjoyed watching their story unfold. And I cried with them at every setback.

This story really made me think about what couples must go through to geth their babies when they adopt from from China. Sure does make them special to go all the way accross the planet for these beautiful babies. :)



Description from the publisher:
Sarah Tennyson has it all planned. In two months she'll travel to China to adopt the beautiful baby girl she's always wanted. Even after a mountain of setbacks, she has the faith that one day she'll hold her daughter. But that's before the man she loves starts to doubt….

Joe is Mr. Fix-It. The only thing he can't do is get Sarah her baby. Now, after all the disappointment they've faced, he's begun to wonder if their little family was really meant to be.

Sarah can't give up her dream, but what if waiting for her baby means losing Joe?

No comments:

Post a Comment