Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 42
Book From: Library
Date Started: 9/9/08
Date Finished: 9/24/08
My Rating: 3.5

Author: Beverly Lewis
Title: The Betrayal
Series: 2nd book in the Abram's Daughters series
Genre: Christian/Amish
Format: Trade Size Paperback
Pages: 358


My Comments:
I wasn't quite as taken by this story as I was with the first, but I am still in love with this family and enjoy learning about their ways.

I think my reasons for not enjoying it as much were more personal rather than the story itself. The story was a little deeper (or more emotional) than I probably should be reading right now during some hard family times.

I'm really looking forward to reading more from this series sometime not too far off I'm sure. :)



Memorable Quotes:
Books are like friends to me. Words come alive on the page.



Description from the publisher:
Book 2 of Abram’s Daughters. Though confident that their love will survive a separation, Leah, Jonas, and their families will face a bitter test.

No comments:

Post a Comment