Monday, June 09, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 27
Book From: Library
Date Started: 6/7/08
Date Finished: 6/9/08
My Rating: 4.5

Author: Maggie Sefton
Title: A Deadly Yarn
Series: 3rd in A Knitting Mystery
Genre: Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 259


My Comments:
How weird is this? I noticed in the last book I just read that names of actual people were used for characters and now it happened again in this book LOL This time it was Allison Dubois, who is a psychic that the tv show Medium is based on.

I guessed the killer from very early on in the story.. But you know what? When a series is THIS good it just doesn't seem to matter all that much! The characters are written so well that I feel like I actually know these people.. And I just love the relationships and friendships as well. :)

Every time I finish one of her books I say this, but I'll say it again anyway lol It really makes me want to learn how to knit! I don't know what the heck I'm waiting for. ;)



Description from the publisher:
Knitter Kelly Flynn is thrilled that her friend Allison is joining a New York designer's studio. But when the young artist's new life ends before it begins, Kelly must unravel Allison's messy, fast-track social circle-and its lethally wound threads.

No comments:

Post a Comment