Monday, November 26, 2007

Book Number in 2007: 34
Date Started: 11/22
Date Finished: 11/26
My Rating: 3

Author: Janet Evanovich
Title: Thanksgiving
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 228

Book From: Book I own
Why I Read it: Read for the Thanksgiving holiday



My Comments:
Really cute story.. Was a bit annoying at times, but all in all a cute & silly holiday romance.

Pat's attitude towards Megan bothered me for a good amount of the story.. he seemed so full of himself and pushy and it made me crazy! But she was also very stubborn lol so it evened out.
As I got into the story more I became used to their silly ways and realized they were actually really perfect for each other.
The meddling family, cute rabbit, silly Thanksgiving troubles and ex-boyfriend dramas had me giggling out loud and sharing parts of the story with family in the room with me.


Description from the publisher:
When it comes to men, Megan Murphy has an aversion to "I do".
Then she meets irresistible pediatrician Pat Hunter. Add in a cozy colonial cottage, the world's biggest turkey, two hopeful families, and a skirt-chomping rabbit, and you've got a feast of fabulous fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have this in my TBR pile. I bought it awhile ago, but haven't read it. I hope I can get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dev,
    It was really cute, it wasn't as good as the Stephanie Plum series seems to be, (so far I've only read the first of that one and loved it) but it was good enough that I'm looking forward to the rest of her little romance novels. :)

    ReplyDelete