Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Book Number in 2007: 25
Date Finished: 9/12
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars

Author: JoAnna Carl
Title: Chocolate Frog Frame-Up
Series Number: 3
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Hardcover (Large Print)
Pages: 339

Book From: Library
Why I Read it: Enjoyed past books in the series



My Comments:
This was my favorite in the series so far! I really loved reading about Lee & Joe connecting more. Full of edge of your seat suspense!
I love reading about chocolate history between some of the chapters as well :)
I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this series soon.



Description from the publisher:
For the Fourth of July, Lee McKinney and her aunt debut their latest confections-chocolate frogs-at TenHuis Chocolade. The first customer to buy a croaker is the town crank. But when he later disappears and police suspect foul play, it's a chocolate clue that leads Lee to the killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment