Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Book Number in 2007: 23
Date Finished: 8/21
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Stars

Author: Laura Levine
Title: Shoes to Die For
Series Number: 4
Genre: Chick Lit "Cozy" Mystery
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 228

Book From: Library
Why I Read it: Need to finish series before reading Candy Cane Murder



My Comments:
The only thing I can say without repeating myself totally is look below at the previous post to see my comments on how I feel about the writing style, formula and jokes.

However the stories are still really great! I just need to get over the style/jokes that bug me lol



Description from Publishers Weekly:
When the owner of an upscale L.A. boutique catering to the slightly anorexic winds up dead with an imitation Jimmy Choo stiletto to the jugular, freelance writer Jaine Austen must prove sweet salesgirl Becky innocent of the crime by tracking down the real killer. Cozy fans will find Laura Levine's Shoes to Die For: A Jaine Austen Mystery, the fourth installment in the series (after 2004's Killer Blonde), the ideal beach read.

No comments:

Post a Comment