Saturday, August 26, 2006

Book #26 in 2006
Finished: 08/26
Title: Unraveled Sleeve
Author: Monica Ferris
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 243
My Rating: 5/5
(book 4 in the needlework series)


Description from the publisher:
Betsy Devonshire has been having some very vivid nightmares.
And when she dreams of a murder before it happens, she really isn't going to get any rest until she untangles the crime.

My Comments:
As you can probably tell from my rating I really enjoyed this book... So far it's my favorite of the series.
This book took place away from the normal setting of Betsy's Excelsior, MN needlework shop.. And brought us to a stitch-in at a place called Naniboujou Lodge and what a perfect setting it turned out to be! There was some history told about Naniboujou and when I googled it I found out it is infact a real place! You can see it here: http://www.naniboujou.com/

I really enjoyed the descriptions of the lodge especially that of an eagle flying around which was so vivid you could really picture the scenes in your mind.

I already started the next book even though I was in the middle of others! A friend of mine sent me a copy of A Murderous Yarn and after enjoying this one so much I just couldn't stop myself from picking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment