Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Book #12 in 2005
Finished: 6/22
Title: Play Dead
Author: Leslie O'Kane
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 261
My Rating: 5/5



This book was so good that I'm already reading the next one in the series and got the 3rd one from the library as well! This is the first time that I've read anything by this author and I'll be looking into her other mystery series as well. Every time I got to the end of a chapter that I had intended to stop at it always ended in such a way that you HAD to turn the page and continued reading lol

Allida Babcock, a woman who is a dog behaviorist got a call while doing a guest spot on a radio show about Sage, a Collie that wouldn't eat. The new owner believed that the dog witnessed the murder of his orignal owner.
After her radio show Allida got a lot of calls and potential new clients and soon came across some interesting infomation about why Sage wouldn't eat his dog food.

After a second murder, she wasn't sure who she should trust and was determined to find out who the killer was and what it had to do with the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment