Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Book #6 in 2005
Finished: 5/11
Title: A Pedigree to Die For
Author: Laurien Berenson
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 304
My Rating: 4/5



Very good writing style, instead of reading a book I felt as if I was reading a letter from a friend!
Although I thought the story was a little predictable, I still really enjoyed the read.

If you don't know anything about poodles or about dog shows you will after reading this story! I found it very interesting to learn all the dos and don'ts of a show dog.

Melanie Travis a 30 year old teacher and single mother living in Connecticut also knows nothing about poodles or dog shows so you're learning with her as she sets out to find the murder of her Uncle Max along with her Aunt Peg.

No comments:

Post a Comment