Monday, August 02, 2004

My Favorties from the last 10 years:

The Killing Game by Iris Johansen

Storm Warnings by Dinah McCall

The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

The Hundred Secret Senses by Amy Tan

A Walk to Remember by Nickolas Sparks

The Client by John Grisham

All that Remains by Patricia Cornwell

When the Wind Blows by James Patterson

In Revere, In those Days by Roland Merullo

Revere Beach Boulevard by Roland Merullo

The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney (also a movie with Kelli Martin)



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Once again those are in order to how I liked them...

The Killing Game is actually the 2nd in a 3 book series I believe, but I didn't know that when I read it... I just started to read the first one recently it's called The Face of Deception
and I've got the 3rd book waiting for me as well Body of Lies.
These books are about a woman whose daughter was kidnapped and she became involved in finding missing children by reconstructing skulls to match up with photos.


Storm Warnings is about mind control and spins an amazing tale of 6 woman who were hypnotized in school 20 years before. When they hear a certain sound of thunder and chimes it sets off the trigger... they then start to commit suicide one by one.. (and I'm not telling you anymore! go read the book lol)

The Lovely Bones is one of the best books I've read in a long time.. Its so touching, the story was written through the eyes of the girl who was raped and murdered as she watches her family from Heaven and how they struggle to get on with their lives.

The Hundred Secret Senses is the kind of story that sticks with you long after you've finished. It keeps you wondering about fate and life... if reincarnation really does take place, and this story also teaches you a lot about the Chinese heritage.

A Walk to Remember is an amazing story of a young girl with leukemia and how she copes with school, life and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment