Saturday, May 08, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 38

Author:
Carol Steward
Title: In His Sights

Series:
Reunion Revelations
Genre: Christian Romance Suspense
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 214

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
2.5

Date Started:
May 6, 2010
Date Finished: May 8, 2010


My Comments:
Usually these Love Inspired series books don't matter much if you read them as a stand alone book.. Not the case with this one.. so I was left feeling like I missed a whole lot before the story started and didn't even get a full conclusion of the suspense at the end. :(

I did enjoy the characters at least, but the writing was a little bumpy/jumpy to me.. maybe because I felt so "lost".  I may try the last two books in the series if i can find them somewhere...


Description from the publisher:


All eyes were on Dee Owens--including a killer's.The publicist's job was to assure the Magnolia College community that the campus was safe...despite two murders. But someone was watching Dee too closely, following her, making anonymous phone calls in a voice that sounded eerily familiar. And every time she turned around, there was her boss, handsome Brazilian Edgar Ortiz. He insisted

on protecting her. And now it wasn't just fear sending those chills racing up her spine...

No comments:

Post a Comment