Sunday, April 18, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 31

Author:
Margaret Daley
Title: Vanished

Series:
Stand Alone
Genre: Christian, Romance, Suspense
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 250

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
April 6, 2010
Date Finished: April 18, 2010


My Comments:
Yet another intense Love Inspired Suspense.. I am so glad I found these books.. They are so full of emotions and good clean stories.. I just want to read them all!

This was my first by Margaret Daley, and I really enjoyed her story telling..

My only wish was that we got a 2nd book with these characters telling us more about the romance that developed between J.T. and Madison and how the family all came together after this horrifying experience...


Description from the publisher:


As a detective in Chicago, J.T. Logan had put away a lot of criminals-- and had made a lot of enemies. However, the last thing the widowed father and current small-town sheriff expected was crime in his own backyard. Until his young daughter was kidnapped. FBI agent Madison Spencer found herself working with J.T. again, on a case painfully different from their previous one. She could only watch as he struggled to remain coldly professional while his heart was in anguish. And what of her own heart? Romance should be the furthest thing from their minds. All she could do was hope-- and pray-- for them all

No comments:

Post a Comment