Saturday, April 17, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 29

Author:
Melinda Wells
Title: The Proof is in the Pudding

Series:
3rd in A Della Cooks Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 291

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
April 13, 2010
Date Finished: April 17, 2010


My Comments:
I love this series!! I love how the author incorporates proper (loving) pet care into her stories, I love reading about the cooking show and recipes they make. And I love the friendships that have tied together all of the characters in the series..

I also love that I was clueless until about the last 30/40 pages of who the killer might be.. I had some early theories about a few people, but just couldn't fit the pieces together to figure it out too early on. :) Makes a great story even better! :)


Description from the publisher:

Owner of a Santa Monica cooking school and cable cooking show star Della Carmichael is one of three judges for an A-list cook-off-but it's the celebrities who are getting knocked off.

No comments:

Post a Comment