Saturday, April 10, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 27

Author:
Melissa James
Title: The Bridegroom's Secret

Series:
6th in The Wedding Planners
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 240

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3.5

Date Started:
April 7, 2010
Date Finished: April 10, 2010


My Comments:
I loved this series, but found this last book tobe a little off.  The story was good, but the author was from Australia and it just made things seem off because the story was set in Boston, MA.. I found things to be distracting. Maybe it's because I am from the Boston area.  The main character was from Australia so it made it somewhat acceptable to be reading it told that way.. just felt awkward to me at times..


Description from the publisher:


With a glittering wedding to plan, Julie Montgomery is the happiest girl in town. Their engagement party is the talk of Boston--but then Julie discovers everyone seems to know more about her groom-to-be than she does....Matt McLachlan wants to protect his beautiful fiancee from the complications in his life--he only wants good things for her. But Matt has to learn that marriage is about sharing everything, for better and for worse. Before he says "I do," he has to tell Julie a secret..

No comments:

Post a Comment