Thursday, March 18, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 19

Author:
Paula Graves
Title: Case Files: Canyon Creek Wyoming

Series:
Cooper Justice
Genre:
Romantic Suspense
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 215

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4

Date Started:
March 15, 2010
Date Finished: March 18, 2010


My Comments:
My first Harlequin Intrigue.. And it will not be my last!! I'm hoping I can find the next Cooper Justice book in the library, Paula Graves is an awesome writer and I am looking forward to more!! This book had it all.. So much emotions and suspense and a beautiful romance. :)


Description from the publisher:


What was supposed to be a quiet vacation in scenic Wyoming turned deadly when Hannah Cooper became the target of a serial killer. Although she survived the attack, the ordeal was far from over. But she wasn't alone. Not when Riley Patterson appointed himself her protector.
Beneath Riley's strapping, solemn exterior hid a hard-driving sheriff who would stop at nothing to catch a killer. He promised Hannah safety, but it was the danger he posed that drew her in. Riley was as much a mystery as the man who sought to take her life. Trapped on his ranch, with no one but each other to trust, only justice could set them free...and possibly separate them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment