Monday, February 22, 2010

Book Number in 2010: 11

Author:
L.J. Smith
Title: Secret Vampire

Series:
1st in Night World
Genre: Paranormal, Young Adult
Format: Trade Size Paperback
Pages: 242

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
5

Date Started:
Feb 18, 2010
Date Finished: Feb 22, 2010


My Comments:
At first I thought this series was a Twilight copy, and then I realized it was published 9 years earlier than Twilight.. I'm so glad I read this one!  And can't wait to start book 2 (Daughter's of Darkness) tonight!! :)

This one was a very emotional and sweet story.. Poppy was a young high school student that found out during summer vacation that she had a fatal illness that may mean she would never make it to her next school year.. :(


Description from the publisher:


The diagnosis for Poppy was death. there was no hope--until James, her best friend and secret love, appeared in the hospital. But this was a James she didn't know. He offered Poppy eternal life. Only he could open the door to the Night World. They're soulmates--but can she follow him into death and beyond?

No comments:

Post a Comment