Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 74

Author:
Ginny Aiken
Title: Mixed Up with the Mob

Series:
2nd in the Mob Series
Genre: Christian, Romance, Suspense
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 249

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3.5

Date Started:
Nov 13, 2009
Date Finished: Nov 18, 2009

My Comments:
I wasn't as happy with this book as I was with the other two in the series.. I found this one to be a little more "preachy" and felt a little forced.

I enjoyed Lauren and Mark and David and his Grandma Dottie.. I just felt a distance from the characters that I didn't feel in the other books


Description from the publisher:


Strange things were happening to Lauren DiStefano. Since her brother's funeral, a mysterious driver had tried to run her down, menacing mobsters threatened her and a handsome FBI agent saved her life. Something was seriously wrong, and Lauren feared for her life. As Lauren discovered her brother Ric had left behind a trail of treachery, lies and mob ties, Special Agent David Latham seemed determined to uncover the truth. Could she place her trust, her life--and her heart--in David's hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment