Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 71

Author:
Linda Palmer
Title: Love You Madly

Series:
3 in Daytime Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 307

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3.5

Date Started:
Oct 30, 3009
Date Finished: Nov 3, 2009


My Comments:
I love the characters in this story :) and her kitten "Magic" is a cute addition..
And I hope we get to read more about Penny and her cooking show in the next book of the series..

I still don't know which of the 3 men in her life I like best!! No wonder she can't choose ;)

The only reason I gave this book a 3.5 and not a 4 is because I felt like parts of the story were a little long-winded and other parts a bit jumpy.. Both reasons made me lose focus a couple of times, but all-in-all I look forward to more Daytime Mysteries with Morgan Tyler :)




Description from the publisher:


Soap-opera producer Morgan Tyler is enlisted to investigate when a TV hunk is plagued by death threats and a secret stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment