Friday, September 11, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 57

Author:
Melinda Wells
Title: Killer Mousse

Series:
1st in Della Cooks Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 293

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
Sept 7, 2009
Date Finished: Sept 11, 2009


My Comments:
This was a really good and really cute mystery!  I had guessed the outcome, but never knew for sure until it was revealed..

I loved Della and her cooking show!! That was so much fun :) And Tuffy the poodle and Emma the cat were great side kicks!  Eileen, a college student that she had practically raised herself was a great addition to the cast and I hope to see more of her in future books..

 I can not wait to read the next one!!!


Description from the publisher:


Meet Della Carmichael, owner of a cooking school in Santa Monica, California, and, as of this week, star of a brand-new cable cooking show. But she's about to add another credit to her résumé: suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment