Monday, August 24, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 52

Author:
Lucy Gordon
Title: The Italian's Cinderella Bride

Series:
Heart to Heart
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 248

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3

Date Started:
Aug 22, 2009
Date Finished: Aug 24, 2009


My Comments:
I found this one to be slightly awkward at times.. but that is typical for me when the author is from another country.

I enjoyed the setting of the story in Venice.. The Italian charm surely held my interest and the couple was intriguing!

A great escape for the hot and humid weather we've been having.. Allowed my mind to travel to a beautiful place. :)


Description from the publisher:


In a flash of lightning, Count Pietro Bagnelli sees a young woman standing outside his palazzo, a battered suitcase at her feet. This solitary count has turned his back on the world, but he can't turn his back on this bedraggled waif....Ruth has returned to Venice to uncover lost memories, yet finds comfort with this proudly damaged count. As Carnivale sweeps through the city, drama and passion ignite and secrets unravel..

No comments:

Post a Comment