Saturday, August 01, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 44

Author:
Eileen Davidson
Title: Dial Emmy for Murder

Series:
2nd in A Soup Opera Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 284

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
July 30, 2009
Date Finished: Aug 1, 2009


My Comments:


Oh!  I don't want to wait for the next book.. I want to read it right NOW!! ;)  Hurry up Eileen Davidson lol

I love Alex Peterson and her mom and young daughter, Sarah.  I love her relationship with detective Frank Jakes and her best friend George (the hair dresser for a soap opera).  And most of all I love the way she can totally suck me into a story and keep me guessing about the how, who and the why!!  :)


Description from the publisher:

Soap operas can get so dirty

Tabloids and fans are stunned when daytime soap opera star Alexis Peterson leaves her show. She's too busy with her new job as presenter at the Daytime Emmy(r) Awards to even notice. But when a co-presenter goes missing on award night, Alexis is determined to find who is killing Hollywood's biggest and brightest before another burns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment