Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 30

Author:
Erin McCarthy
Title: A Date with the Other Side

Series:
1st in Cuttersville, Ohio Haunted House series
Genre: Romance, Paranormal
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 284

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
3.5

Date Started:
June 6, 2009
Date Finished: June 9, 2009


My Comments:
Shelby and Boston are a cute couple.  I enjoyed the haunted house stories and happenings throughout the story.. Especially the mooing ghost cow! hahaha

This book had me laughing at something almost constantly.. The only thing that brought down my rating was that it was a little too sexy at times for my tastes.. I prefer to have my romances without reading overly detailed sex scenes 4 or 5 times in a book.. But it won't stop me from reading the next book in the series.. which I will be starting right away! :)


Description from the publisher:


Haunted house tour guide Shelby Tucker gets hot and bothered when she stumbles upon sexy, naked Boston McNamara. She knows he's no ghost, though he does makes her weak in the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment