Friday, March 06, 2009

Book Number in 2009: 10

Author:
Teresa Carpenter
Title: Baby Twins: Parents Needed

Series:
Baby on Board
Genre: Romance
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 241

Book From:
Library
My Rating:
4.5

Date Started:
Feb 27, 2009
Date Finished: March 6, 2009


My Comments:

I judged this book by it's cover! ;)  Sure glad I did too..  The twins were adorable on the cover and in the story..

Was a cute, feel good story with lots of emotions.. Happy and sad.


This author was a new one for me and I enjoyed her so much that I already checked out book by her (and this series) from the library.  Hope to get to it soon!


Description from the publisher:


She's left to cope with twins... Rachel Adams's independent life is turned upside down when she's named guardian to two orphaned twins It's hard to suddenly be a mom to two demanding babies, but in no time they steal her heart

...And their stand-in dad

When gorgeous co-guardian Ford Sullivan turns up, he starts to take charge. Rachel realizes it's best for the babies if she and Ford work together. But being this close to Ford makes Rachel wonder whether stand-in mom and dad could become forever bride and groom...

No comments:

Post a Comment