Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 47
Book From: Library
Date Started: 10/20/08
Date Finished: 10/23/08
My Rating: 4.5

Author: Maggie Sefton
Title: A Killer Stitch
Series: A Knitting Mystery
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 260


My Comments:
I love the characters in this series.. They really feel like friends I could actually know and love. :)

The author really has a way of dragging you into their friendly world of knitting, yarns and emotions. I really felt for Lucy and Diane in this story.. And just love how their circle of friends expand to help new friends in each book of the series. :)

And I really can't wait to read the next book in the series! I have all I can do not to run out and get the next book in the series, since this one ended with this sentence:
"But in the pit of Kelly's stomach, there was a bad feeling that she just couldn't shake."


Memorable Quotes:
There are so many quotes and comments in this book that had me giggling.. But it's like a group of old friends! The kind of jokes you just have to be there for to understand why they are so funny. :)


Description from the publisher:
'Tis the season for knitters in chilly Fort Connor, Colorado: scarves, sweaters, mittens—and murder. Amid the seasonal cheer of her local family of cowboys and yarn weavers, Kelly Flynn's intent on trying to separate innocence from icy deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment