Sunday, September 07, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 39
Book From: Library
Date Started: 8/31/08
Date Finished: 9/7/08
My Rating: 4

Author: Sarah Mlynowski
Title: Frogs & French Kisses
Series: Magic in Manhattan/All About Rachel
Genre: Young Adult Chick Lit
Format: Trade Size Paperback
Pages: 277


My Comments:
I love this series!! It's just too cute and funny. And also, like the 1st in the series, I felt it had a strong message on how people should be treated.. Which is important for all of us to think about at times. :)

Rachel really matured in this story and I'm curious to see how that goes in the next book considering the surprise ending in this one. :)

Read this one with my friend Kym too.. We're going to read the next one real soon! Sarah Mlynowski is quickly becoming of a favorite for me..



Description from the publisher:
Rachel has finally come to terms with the outrageously unfair fact that her younger sister, Miri, has inherited magical powers from their mom. But now the whole witchcraft thing is spiraling out of control. Mom is a magicaholic, Miri's on a Save the World kick, and the one teeny tiny love spell that Rachel begged for has gone embarrassingly, horribly wrong.

Suddenly, the fate of everything is in Rachel's hands.

Her family.

The world.

Senior prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment