Thursday, July 31, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 35
Book From: Library
Date Started: 7/24/08
Date Finished: 7/31/08
My Rating: 4

Author: Terri Blackstock
Title: Night Light
Series: 2nd in Restoration series
Genre: Christian
Format: Trade Size Paperback
Pages: 352


My Comments:
I'm really enjoying this series. This book was a little more "preachy" than the last one, but not so much that it affected my enjoyment.

I wished for a different outcome for one of the story lines, but all in all a great story.

Really makes you think.. And very inspiring the way the families and neighbors come together to help each other during these hard times.


Description from the publisher:
As the power outage continues, the Brannings struggle to bring their neighborhood together into a functioning community where everyone helps each other make their homes ready for winter, and fight the crime that is running rampant among them. Book Two in the Restoration series.

No comments:

Post a Comment