Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 24
Book From: Library
Date Started: 5/26/08
Date Finished: 5/28/08
My Rating: 4

Author: JoAnna Carl
Title: The Chocolate Puppy Puzzle
Series: 4th in the Chocoholic series
Genre: Mystery
Format: Hardcover (large print)
Pages: 323


My Comments:
I really love this series!! Lee and Joe are such a cute couple and Aunt Nettie should be my aunt!

You get a little of everything with this series, happy & lots of laughs, chills with the mystery and always edge of your seat endings! :)

Can't wait to read the next one, maybe I'll get it real soon! :)



Description from the publisher:
Hollywood comes to Michigan when a film producer decides to turn a local author's romance novel into a blockbuster. Although the movie mogul's chocolate labrador is charming, Lee McKinney thinks the producer's talk is a bunch of sweet nothings-and she grows even more suspicious when she stumbles upon a dead body.

No comments:

Post a Comment