Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Book Number in 2008: 21
Book From:
Own
Date Started: 5/17/08
Date Finished:
5/20/08
My Rating: 3.5

Author: Wendy Roberts
Title:
The Remains of the Dead
Series: 1st in Ghost Dusters series
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
Format:
Mass Market Paperback
Pages:
272


My Comments:
This book would have gotten a 4.5 rating if I didn't have such a weak stomach for gory details! Most of the descriptions in the crime scenes were just thoughts I'd rather not know. ;) But I should have expected it, given that the lead characters profession is to clean crime scenes...

A really great story and lovable characters that leave you wanting more. :) A little predictable, but didn't bother me in the least!

I'm not sure that I will run right out to get the next in the series, but I am sure that I will eventually read more. :)


Description from the publisher:
The first book in a new paranormal mystery series featuring Sadie Novak, a professional crime scene cleaner and amateur medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment