Thursday, December 20, 2007

Book Number in 2007: 38
Date Started: 12/18
Date Finished: 12/20
My Rating: 4.5

Author: Judy Christenberry
Title: The Cowboy's Christmas Proposal
Series: book 1 of 2
Genre: Tender Romance (Holiday)
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 241

Book From: Own
Why I Read it: Holiday theme



My Comments:
The book description doesn't even begin to give it justice! This was such a beautiful romance with a nice holiday theme.

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who might decide to read it.. So I'll just say that I was very taken by this emotional love story and I'm going to start the 2nd book tonight!
I'm also already planning to read more of her books in the future!!



Description from the publisher:
One snowy Christmas, wedding bells ring!
Penny Bradford has inherited her family ranch, but she has no idea how to run it! So she hires rugged rancher Jake Larson to train her up and show her the ropes.
Jake thinks it will be easy—he'll run the ranch and hold Penny's hand until she realizes she isn't cut out for ranching. Trouble is, Jake realizes he doesn't want to let Penny's hand go!
As the snow falls thick and fast, Christmas begins to work its magic on the boss and her rancher.…

No comments:

Post a Comment