Saturday, April 28, 2007

Book Number in 2007: 10
Date Finished: 04-28
My Rating: 4/5

Author: Victoria Laurie
Title: What's a Ghoul to Do?
Series Number: 1
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304

Book From: Library
Why I Read it: Loved Abby Cooper: Psychic Eye and this one sounded so great I couldn't wait!



My Comments:
This was such a great book! Not that I expected anything less since I already love this author's style, now I really need to catch up on those Psychic Eye books!

Also loved the addition of a pet parrot! :-)
I forgot to write down some of the quotes, but that parrot had me cracking up laughing quite a few times!



Description from the publisher:
M.J., her partner Gilley, and their client, the wealthy, de-lish Dr. Steven Sable, are at his family's lodge, where his grandfather allegedly jumped to his death from the roof-although Sable says it was foul play. But the patriarch's isn't the only ghost around. The place is lousy with souls, all with something to get off their ghoulish chests. Now M.J. will have to to quell the clamor-and listen for a voice with the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment