Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Book #25 in 2005
Finished: 8/31
Title: No Greater Love
Author: Danielle Steel
Genre: Fiction
Format: Mass Market Paperback
Pages: 384
My Rating: 3/5


I finally finished this book, it was a buddy read with my friend Bonnie that I should have finished a couple of months ago ... It was a good story, but I found it to be a bit dragged out and yet a lot of the story was still left untold.

The story is about a family that went to London to announce the engagement of their daughter Edwina to a London man named Charles. On their return trip home to CA they sailed on the Titanic. After losing her parents and fiance in the wreck Edwina goes back to CA to raise her 5 siblings. It's a touching story of love and life in the aftermath of this tragedy. Edwina selflessly gives up her life to care for her younger brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment