Thursday, July 29, 2004

My love of romance started with Judith McNaught:

My favorite book by her was called Perfect

Here is the book description from Amazon:

A rootless foster child, Julie Mathison had blossomed under the love showered upon her by her adoptive family. Now a lovely and vivacious young woman, she was a respected teacher in her small Texas town, and she passionately lived her ideals. Julie was determined to give back all the kindness she'd received; nothing and no one would ever shatter the perfect life she had fashioned.

Zachary Benedict was an actor/director whose Academy Award-winning career had been shattered when he was wrongly convicted of murdering his wife. After the tall, ruggedly handsome Zack escaped from a Texas prison, he abducted Julie and forced her to drive him to his Colorado mountain hideout. She was outraged, cautious, and unable to ignore the instincts that whispered of his innocence. He was cynical, wary, and increasingly attracted to her. Passion was about to capture them both in its fierce embrace...but the journey to trust, true commitment, and proving Zack's innocence was just beginning....

While on Amazon, I had a peek at some of the readers comments and it looks like most people agree with me that this is her best book! And that you will literally laugh and cry and not be able to put this book down till the last word has been read!



I have read almost all of her books and loved them all! Most of them are historical romance and normally I don't like that style all that much, but hers are so very well written and intriguing that you really can't put them down!

Here is the list of all her books that I have read:

Something Wonderful
Perfect
Almost Heaven
Tender Triumph
Once and Always
Whitney my Love
Until You
Remember When


I also read the short stories that she has put out with other authors

A Gift of Love
A Holiday of Love

While looking on Amazon I notice that there is another short story book that she has published with Jude Deveraux, its called Simple Gifts.. I will have to look into that one also.

There are also 5 other books by her that I know of and have not yet read.. one, her newest, which I am reading right now... It's called Someone to watch over you. The others are Double Standards, Paradise, A Kingdom of Dreams and Night Whispers. I have them all here, and hope to read them soon.

And I'm sure I will read them all again someday, it's been close to 10 years since I've read them now and enough time has gone by that I will have forgotten a lot of the major parts and love them all over again... Well with the exception of Perfect since its up there on my all time favorites list I have not forgotten much about that book!! :) But will read it again many times I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment